Monday, August 20, 2012

Is it nap time?

So today I took my measurements and so far so good. I went down in all but my waist. Not sure why that is. But I will count it as an overall success so far. I am unable to weigh myself because we don't have a scale here. I am honestly not too worried about that because for me its not so much about the amount I weigh. I want to be healthier.

It would be nice to fit into a smaller size as well. I know I will never fit into single digit sizes. I am a Norweign girl. I will never be petite. And that is ok. When I was smaller (a size 12) I had people starting to worry about me because they thought I was too skinny. I actually had family ask me if I was still eating. I wouldn't mind getting back down to a 14.

That is the update for now. Not much going on here. I am applying to jobs. Regrettably, I have not heard back from any other jobs yet. All you can do is keep trying though. I am still waiting to hear back from the Public Defender position I interviewed for about 2 weeks ago. They said I should hear back in about two weeks so hopefully any day now.

Here are my recent measurements:

Bust: 51  (down 1 inches from 52)

Waist: 46 (up 1/2 inch....not sure why)

Hips: 53 (down 2 inches from 55)

Upper arms: 17 (down 1/4 inch from 17.25)

Calves: 18 (down 1/2 inch from 18.5)

Not sure why my waist measurement went up but the overall results are good I think. I will keep working out every other day and we will see how it goes next month when I measure again.


No comments:

Post a Comment