Monday, August 13, 2012

Here we go again

So my job interview went ok... I honestly don't feel like I ill be getting an offer. Nothing specifically went wrong. It's just a feeling I have. So I continue to paper the world with resumes and hold out hope it will lead to something soon.

My brother has been awesome and letting me stay with him rent free but I would like my own space again. I miss my apartment. I try not to focus on such things though. This is only temporary and soon I will be beginning the new chapter of my life. I will say I wish jobs were easier to get. All I can do is keep trying and things will work out. I have found that life always seems to shake out the way it's supposed to, whether that is how you planned it or not

While staying with my brother I have been helping his wife spring clean their home. So far we have been working on getting the kitchen all sparkley, not to mention have been reorganizing everything. I am happy to help and it has been keeping me busy. After such an intensive study schedule I find myself at a loss of what to do with so much free time. I have been working out every other day for 45 on the elliptical machine my brother has.

I honestly am not sure if working out has made much of a difference yet. That is ok though. I feel better for establishing a regular exercise schedule. Even if the working out has not made a difference in my weight yet I know it is building my endurance and my joints have been less stiff. Considering I was extremely stationary while studying for the bar any exercise right now is an improvement over the level I was getting. I will keep you posted how that progresses.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to the library. Sad but true, my experience with the bar exam is not yet through. No, I don't mean the wait for the results. I still need to complete the state law portion of the bar. Cause you know that 2 day test was just not enough torture. On the plus-side once I complete that I am done with everything but the waiting.

I hope everything is well in bloggy world. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment