Saturday, September 14, 2013

I am sorry

I am sorry I have been gone so long. I have no good excuse. I will try to be better in the future. I make no promises though (mostly because I try not to make promises that I don't know I will keep). But you all love me anyway :)

So what is new in my world? I am settling in at work and starting to figure things out. I am starting to have more days where I actually feel like I know what the hell I am doing and less days I worry they are going to figure out I have no idea what is going on and fire me. It helps that everyone in my office is really nice and helpful. I also have made friends with some more experienced attorneys. They have been angels answering all my questions and helping me get the hang of things. So far I have not had anything go to trial yet but I might on Thursday. (keep your fingers crossed for me)

On the home front, my landlord just painted the exterior of my house. That was nice but the people they hired to do the painting left paint chips all around my yard. Not so fond of that. I will be damned if I am going to go around cleaning up the paint chips. My dining room table was delivered today. I am totally stoked. I bought it used from my neighbors. They bought it last year and are remodeling their house. It doesn't work in their space anymore so now it is mine. I am totally loving having a table again. I have not had a dining room table since I lived with my parental unit.

As to my weight, I was bad and stopped tracking my food for a few weeks. I still tried to eat better even though I was not keeping track. I am back on the wagon and tracking everyday. So far I have dropped 15 pounds. I am on a mission to collect recipes that are delicious and good for you. Just because I am eating healthier doesn't mean I have to eat cardboard. Honestly, I am more likely to succeed if I am enjoying the food I am eating. I have not taken my measurements lately but that is because I have mislaid my measuring tape When I find it I will post the new measurements.

I hope you all forgive me for not updating regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment